Weekend Reads + Buying My First Chanel Bag
Happy Friday, friends. Truth be told, this wasn’t my most productive week. I woke up with the flu on Monday, and everything kind of went out the window. But I’m back, and hoping to post at least twice a week moving forward. On a brighter note, I’m currently scouring the Chanel website, and oohing and aahing over all their bags. I’m excited to say (insert all the squeals) I’ll be visiting my local Chanel boutique this Sunday and making what feels like the purchase of a lifetime. Hello, fashion girl dreams. Am I right?! There will definitley be champagne, and photos, and Prozac for poor Martin (he’s still a little gob-smacked by the price tag). As for the bag? I’m eyeing their clutch on chain, wallet on chain… but also wondering if I should throw caution to the wind and get a medium size flap bag. Decisions, decisions. But also, bank account! ;) In any case, I’ll absolutely keep you posted.
- OK let’s talk Chanel wallet on chain, but which one?! I love the idea of going with a navy and the floral embossed pattern is so lovely too. Then there’s this navy tweed beauty or do I stick with a classic? Help
- Who’s shopping the Shopbop “Buy More, Save More” event?! It’s one of my fave sales + the perfect time to nab a gorgeous designer item. Excited to see my Karen Walker sunglasses are included, as well as my Madewell tote bag and this heavenly cashmere sweater. Sooo good!
- Also this is the prettiest sweater ever. It would look so darling tucked into my high rise skinnies
- A major fashion goal? Wear more jewelry and I absolutely love these earrings
- Is it just me… or does J.Crew have the dreamiest flats
- Have you read my Charlotte Tilbury Brightening Youth Glow Review?! It’s my new fave and I’m sharing my quick & easy make-up routine too
- Love this pretty & purse-sized Chanel hand cream and it’ll look perf in my new bag
- Who else loves to browse gorgeous boutique hotels? This one in Paris is so beautiful and I’d stay in a heartbeat
- Just bought Old Navy’s pull on denim leggings and they’re INSANELY comfortable
- Have your tried my Creamy Vegan Carrot Ginger Soup yet? It’s honestly one of the yummiest things ever and I need to photograph more recipes STAT
- Paint colours according to your zodiac. Fun! Mine was bang on, thinking of painting our second bathroom that colour