Happy new week, everyone. Did you guys have a great Easter?! We were off for four days and had an amazing time. I did power yoga on Thursday morning + went to the gym before dinner. Then Martin & I went on the most beautiful hike the next morning, and it was so therapeutic. Can’t wait to get back as soon as my sore muscles heal. Other than that, we relaxed, napped on the couch, made yummy food and we even squeezed in some shopping. Can’t wait to share what I got in next week’s outfit post. I’m planning kind of a fun 90’s look and excited to mix it up. When it comes to style, I’m honestly not married to a particular “aesthetic” - for me, fashion is about having fun & experimentation. Anyone else?!
As for my ModCloth news… if you’re a fellow Canadian, you’re going to love this. ModCloth is finally offering very affordable express shipping ($10 when you spend under $100, and $5 when you spend over $100) and prepaid duties at checkout. Yay, finally!! I honestly stopped shopping with ModCloth because my last item was $65 and I was charged $40 in duties at the border - definitely not worth it. So I’m thrilled they’ve made this change and I can’t wait to order again. With that said, let’s dive into this week’s reads…
- Since we’re on the topic of ModCloth. Here’s what I’m coveting: this dress has my name written all over it, this pointelle cardy would be perfect with high rise jeans and this buttoned cami would be darling with denim shorts + leather sandals
- Did you catch my Fave Straw Bags For Spring post? Be sure to peek, there’s so many lovely bags to refresh your fave spring / summer outfits
- If you’re looking to up your smoothie game? You’ll love my coffee banana smoothie recipe
- Bought these earrings over the weekend (they don’t look like much on the website) but they’re so pretty & modern in person. Highly recommend + they’re only $7!!
- Also nabbed Levi’s iconic wedgie jeans and I love them!! They’re a celeb fave & the fit is fab
- This Nourish Facial Oil With Pomegranate from John Masters Organics is on my wish-list
- Love this vintage Chanel bag. Swoon!
- Love Cee’s latest post. Such an accurate & relatable account of life as a fashion blogger. Clearly, we’re all a little insane! ;)
- Why can’t I be more crafty?! This DIY diamond tufted headboard is so beautiful
- For all my fellow Canadians these are the best 100 restaurants in Canada
- Net-a-porter has the most unique blouses - but I don’t love how they styled it on the model
- Never not stalking pretty flats even if they’re over budget! ;)
- Found THE prettiest vintage inspired rings via Etsy. Oh my gosh, which is your favourite?
Hope you enjoyed this week’s reads and wishing you the loveliest week ahead, friends. I’m not going to lie, pretty darn excited it’s only a four day work week. Yay!! xo